Wednesday 11 May 2011

2nd May 2011

The twitter responses are in! This is what people said:

'Know exactly what you're doing. Professional gamblers can make a living. Part time gamblers can't.' - Simon at Bella Union.

'I would advise you to stop thinking about starting a record label. But failing that I'll happily email you some stuff.' - Jamie at Audio Antihero (who was as good as his word).

'Get involved immediately. For love and lifestyle...and don't stop shouting.' - Clash Music.

'Be: true, honest, brave and realistic. Understand your acts and come up with plans and textural ideas that suit them.' - Sean at Drowned in Sound.

'That's a massive question! Email me if you want to chat about it' - Robin, Club AC30 (I did, and he's given me loads of tips).

So the general vibe is that I should go for it, put everything into it, and see what happens - so this is what I'll do!

No comments:

Post a Comment